Used Vans & Commercial Vehicles for Sale
Why buy van?
If you run a commercial business you'll know the value of a van already, increased cargo and passenger space make your day to day life easier and having your tools close by at all times makes completing the job a breeze.
Which van should I buy?
Vans are often the workhorse of your business and is often the first thing customers will see before meeting you. Carrying you, your staff, your tools and your reputation you need to make sure that whichever van you buy is reliable, spacious, comfy and cost effective. With a range of vans across a huge selection of types and specifications our friendly staff will help you get the van you need.
Popular types of vans
There is a huge range of vans but the most common types are;
Popular van makes and models
From the Trust Transit to the Magnificent Mercedes-Benz Vito the most popular vans in the UK are*:
- Ford Transit Custom - 16,611 registrations
- Ford Transit - 7,253 registrations
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - 5,602 registrations
- Volkswagen Transporter - 5,249 registrations
- Ford Ranger - 4,736 registrations
- Ford Transit Connect - 4,523 registrations
- Peugeot Partner - 4,148 registrations
- Citroen Berlingo Van - 4,123 registrations
- Vauxhall Vivaro - 4,074 registrations
- Mitsubishi L200 - 3,900 registrations
*Data based on van registrations January - March 2019
Search Results: Finance Example
Calculating finance example...
Finance Example (HP)
*Fees are already accounted for within the payments displayed and are also included within the total amount payable.
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Finance available subject to status. Indemnities may be required. Other finance offers may be available but cannot be used in conjunction with this offer. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers.
Carbase is a Credit Broker not a Lender.
(Representative APR 13.9%)