You no longer have to wait for your new car day - take your new vehicle home the same day and drive away today with Carbase.
Designed to make buying your next used car a hassle-free experience, our option to drive away today means you are able to test drive, purchase and take your vehicle home all on the same day, saving you time and removing the need to return to collect your new car.
Why choose from our ready-to-go stock?
On top of this, choosing from our ready-to-go stock is a convenient, quick and simple process, getting you and your new vehicle on the road in no time at all.
There are a range of benefits that come from choosing your next used car from our ready-to-go stock. You'll have the opportunity to choose from a wide selection of vehicles, all of which have undergone rigorous inspections and quality checks to ensure they are in the highest quality condition before they leave our showrooms.
From compact city cars to SUVs, our collection of used cars changes regularly so there's always something new that may suit your needs and budget. We offer competitive pricing on all of our vehicles, and with many available to view by appointment right away, you can benefit from our range of finance options whether you're buying or part-exchanging.
How does it work?
One of the main benefits involved in driving away today is how simple and straightforward the process is.
- Browse our collection: Start by exploring our ready-to-go stock either online or by visiting one of our stores. If you still aren't sure which car is right for you, get in touch with a friendly, expert member of our team who will be happy to help.
- Test drive: Once you've decided on a car that suits your needs, preferences and budget, it's time to schedule your test drive. A test drive allows you to ensure that the car feels right for you and that it will suit your needs. All you'll need is a photo card driving license.
- Part exchange: If you're choosing to part exchange your current vehicle, our team can assist in agreeing on an exchange price and completing all the necessary paperwork.
- Financial agreements: Our friendly team will discuss our financial options with you, helping you choose an agreement that suits your needs and budget.
- Complete the paperwork: Our experienced team will guide you through all of the necessary paperwork, making the process as smooth as possible. You'll need to bring your driving licence and another form of identification with you, as well as a payment method (if applicable). If you're looking to part exchange your old car, you'll need your V5/Logbook and MOT Certificate, as well as any spare keys and service history, if available.
- Drive away: You're all set! The entire process shouldn't take more than a couple of hours and, once complete, you're free to drive away the same day with your new used vehicle.
* This vehicle might not be kept at the store, so please check with us before you visit
Can I part exchange my car?
Yes, you can part-exchange your current vehicle when purchasing from our ready-to-go stock. Our team will assess your vehicle's value and offer a fair trade-in value that can be put towards your new purchase. This makes upgrading to a better car more affordable and convenient.
Do I need to book an appointment?
While appointments are not required, they are highly recommended, especially if you want to ensure that your chosen vehicle is available for a test drive or if you plan to part exchange your current car. Booking an appointment can help streamline the process and minimise wait times.
How long will the process take?
Depending on your needs, the process time can vary due to factors such as the complexity of your financing, paperwork, test driving etc, but in general, the entire process is usually completed within a couple of hours.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
There are a few key things you'll need to bring to drive away today, these include:
- Your driving licence
- Proof of identification (Passport, credit card etc)
- Proof of address (utility bill, bank statement etc)
- Payment method
- Proof of insurance (if you already have a policy).
If you're part exchanging, you'll also need:
- Your V5/Logbook
- MOT certificate
- Spare keys
- Service history (if possible).
If you're unsure of what documents are required, give us a call and our team will be happy to assist you.
Can I test-drive the car before buying it?
Absolutely! We encourage all our customers to take a test drive to ensure that the vehicle meets their expectations and feels comfortable.
Can Carbase help me arrange finance?
Yes, Carbase has a range of financial options to suit your needs and our experienced team is on hand to listen carefully to your vehicle requirements before searching our expansive panel of the UK's top lenders, in order to determine the best finance solution for your individual circumstances.
Do I need to buy car insurance?
Yes, before you drive away the same day, you'll need to ensure you've arranged and paid for your insurance policy and, where applicable, road tax. If you already have car insurance, be sure to bring proof of your coverage.
If you take advantage of our Owners Club, you will benefit from Drive Away Insurance on all our cars for 3 days, meaning you can drive your new car home and worry about insurance later.
Can I reserve a car online?
You can! We have a wide range of cars available to drive away today which you're welcome to browse and reserve from before you head to the dealership.
Get in Touch Now
Buying your next used car is a breeze with a drive away today from Carbase.
With our ready-to-go stock, quality assurance, and a team of experts on hand, your dream of owning a reliable and affordable used car is closer than ever.
Get in touch with us today and find out more about driving your dream used car away today.